Poramate Piansakukl has over 20 years of working experiences. Prior to joining ACIS, he started his career as a developer in telecommunication industry. ICT Center Director at Sripatum University.Determine the direction and performance standards (such as Platform, languages and tools used to develop,, The standard form the connection according to the concept of SOA), the standard development process, editor. Improve the Application, standard making, Performance Testing Environment Setup UAT SIT monitoring, and control.
Since 2014, he has joined ACIS during which he has been involved in a number of information security related projects such as consult penetration testing, computer forensic and ISMS implementation. He is proficient in the areas of information security, penetration testing, forensics, secure software lifecycle, mobile security ,industrial control security and Fraud Detection and Prevention, Fraud Risk Management , Enterprise Social Media and Reputation Management, Big Data Analytic.
- Master of Science in Information Technology , King Mongkut’s Institute of Technology Ladkrabang
- Bachelor of Computer Science, Assumption University
- ITIL Foundation Certificate in IT Service Management
- CompTIA Security+
- Established information security management system (ISMS) or part of information security management program in accordance with international standard and leading practice such as ISO 27001 which key components including risk assessment process, risk treatment process, control design and implementation.
- Established IT service management system (ITSMS) or part of IT service management in accordance with international standard and leading practice such as ISO 20000 and IT Infrastructure Library (ITIL) which key components including service delivery processes, relationship processes, resolution processes and control processes.
- Established Security Process Analytic remaining challenges concern SIEM-related processes and practices rather than the tools
- Established Enterprise Social Media and Reputation Management essentially proactive damage control.
- Established Big Data Analytic process of examining large data sets containing a variety of data types to uncover hidden patterns, unknown correlations, market trends, customer preferences and other useful business information
- Established Software process Methodology framework for undertaking software engineering projects using Agile, SDLC and Scrum
- Established Service-oriented architecture (SOA) enterprise software architecture
- Established Risk Management Process (identify, analyze and prioritize, plan and schedule, track and report, control, and learn)
- Established Compliance and Control for Good Governance
- Established Fraud Detection and Prevention
- Established Fraud Risk Management